Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Reply from Richard Cohen

 
 
Wed 21/12/2016, 2:07 PM
Davo,

Many thanks. Merran and I have linked up, we work closely at Double Black with wine supply, and we have exchanged stories of PNG between wines, but I hadn’t made the link that Merran’s second name was Sanger! There you go.

Yoshiko and I caught up with Jill and Ed at a reunion organised by Robbie Gordon at Dingo Beach in June. They were well, it was good to share a room for a few days, a bit more spacious (not much though) than Lusty Lady. Ed and Jill retired from repairing other people’s boats during the year and are spending time between their newly bought second hand boat in Tasmania, and home in Brisbane. No doubt they will weigh the anchor sometime soon. I have copied them in on this email.

Jim, thanks for the thoughts and sorry to hear about Pinkie, but we are all fading in case you hadn’t noticed! Talking of Pinkie reminds me of the day we buried Blue Dwyer with a coffin full of SP. No finer way to go I guess.

All the best for the festive season.

Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment