Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gerard Wollmer remembering Baden

From: Selina Johnson 
Subject: Re: Fw: Condolances Baden Stewart
To: Gerald Wollmer
Received: Monday, 28 September, 2015
Thank you so much for you kind words. He loved his life in Bougainville and would tell me stories.  We would have a slide night, I could see how much his mates meant to him.
Love Sofrina and selina 

On 27 Sep 2015 4:55 pm, "Gerald Wollmer" wrote:
Hello Sophhrina , Selina and family.

My name is Gerald Wollmer
Ex BCL Panguna  Pit Workshop ,Bouganiville Island .

My private condolences to all the family on the passing of
Baden

I use to work with Baden in the truck lube bay Panguna, mine
site operations

I remember Baden well, as a very funny man with heaps of
daily jokes

Plus Baden and I lived in "C" block single mens
quarters Panguna

Gerald Wollmer
ex BCL
Hampton
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment