Tuesday, April 21, 2015

BBCG Inc Container for Arawa Clinic, May Reunion Ball ,June AROB Day

Hello members,

I hope that you are all well. It seems that we entered into a very busy year. I hope that you are finding time to relax and enjoy your family.

It is my great pleasure to inform you all that our first container for Arawa Clinic arrived in Kieta yesterday. I can’t tell you how happy I am and I am sure that you will join me in the blessing of this achievement. Thank you all so much for your hard work, now our people will have a generator to efficiently run the clinic and also benefit from much needed medical equipment. We are now in the process of packing the second container. I hope that some of you will be able to assist with the process.

We are now well and truly close to our Bougainville reunion ball on May 15th, I have allocated some tickets to our community members to purchase. Please make arrangement to purchase these tickets from me during the week or so. I have spoken to most of you, reminding you that our community and our people will be the beneficiary of the profits of this event. I would really appreciate your support.

I realize that not all of you are able to attend nor available; this Sunday 26th April, those who can attend the ball and can dance, we are meeting at the Taatu’s house for a practice session from 1pm. We would also like to choir practice for our mass in June to celebrate AROB day.

Thank you all,

Veronica Henderson
President
Brisbane Bougainville Community Group Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment